Páginas

21 de maio de 2009

Meme Musical de Maryblack

A Mari é fogo viu! Ao invés de ela postar o Meme manda pra mim por e-mail. Vai entender!


Meme Musical da Mari


01. Qual o seu nome?
"And I wonder when I sing along with you: if everything could ever feel this real forever; if anything could ever be this good again. The only thing I'll ever ask you: you gotta promise not stop when I say when." (Foo Fighters)

02. Onde você mora?
"Penny lane is in my ears and in my eyes, there beneath the blue suburban skies." (The Beatles)

03. Descreva-se.
"Eu prefiro ser essa metamorfose ambulante do que ter aquela velha opinião formada sobre tudo." (Raul Seixas)

04. O que as pessoas pensam sobre você?
"And I miss you whe you're not around. I'm getting ready to leave the ground. Oh, you look so beautiful tonight, in the city of blinding lights." (U2)

05. Onde queria estar agora?
"I could spend my life in this sweet surrender. I could stay lost in this moment forever. Well, every moment I spent with you is a moment I treasure." (Aerosmith)

06. Como é sua vida?
"One dream, one soul, one prize, one goal, one golden glance of what should be. It's a kind of magic! One shaft of light that shows the way. No mortal man can win this day, it's a king of magic!" (Queen)

07. O que pediria se tivesse um só desejo?
"Imagine all the people living for today. [...] Imagine all the people living life in peace. [...] You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will be as one." (John Lennon)

08. O que você vê ao seu redor?
"Vamos celebrar a estupidez humana, toda hipocrisia e toda afetação, todo roubo e toda indiferença. Vamos festejar a inveja, a intolerância e a incompreensão." (Legião Urbana)

09. Como está seu coração?
"An enchated moment and it sees me through, it's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you. And can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are." (Elton John)

10. Fale sobre seu passado.
"Tem lugares que me lembram minha vida, por onde andei. As histórias, os caminhos, o destino que eu mudei. [...] Desenhos que a vida vai fazendo, desbotam alguns, uns ficam iguais. Entre corações que tenho tatuados, de você me lembro mais." (Rita Lee)

11. Escreva uma frase sábia.
"What you got they can't steal it, no, they can't even feel it." (U2)

12. Agora, despeça-se.
"I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life, oh, just to be with you." (Dido)

Beijos!

Sah

Nenhum comentário: